MissionEditThe scene starts with a group of hunters with the name Skinz getting drunk. Ramirez then shows up in front of the Skinz. A Skinz member shows displeasure and walks toward Ramirez. Ramirez then strangle the Skinz with his bare hands to show them he's not messing around before ordering them to begin hunting for James Earl Cash.
After getting ambushed and kidnapped by the Cerberus, Cash is later dropped off at Denton's Junkyard. Cash then has to kill the first hunter to gain access to the junkyard, where once inside he is informed about a locked gate ahead that requires a Knife to cut through.
Cash searches for a Knife while a fat Skinz is watching the entire area from a ledge making it difficult. Cash manages to take all the hunters down and the Skinz inside the hanger, who has the Knife and proceed to the next section.
Now he is instructed to get hold of a Nailgun from inside a trailer where a Skin is using the toilet, so Cash smashes the window with a lure weapon to draw him out and kill him. Cash can either choose to pick up the Nailgun or not (Depened on the player's choice) and kills more Skinz as he makes his way to a locked gate. The Director then tells Cash that he won't let him get out of there easily, so he instructs Cash to carry on through the junkyard to find the switch and then heads back to the gate, clearing the section.
- Fuelled by Hate - Completion.
- Art panel 4 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Silence Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Road to Ruin (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Hard as Nails - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Born Again, Doorway into Hell, Road to Ruin and Fuelled by Hate.
- It is not necessary to pick up the nailgun, but if the player does, additional hunters will spawn near the electric gate and some of them will be heading towards the trailer. Thus, you can make your walkthrough easier by not taking the nailgun.
- Gasoline barrels explode if you shoot them with either a firearm or a nailgun: this can be used to kill a group of enemies if they are standing close enough to the barrel; but the explosion can damage Cash as well.
- As you enter the junkyard, to the right is a trailer and behind it are five Glass Bottles and a Knife but a trainer is required to get there.
- There's a hidden area in this level. As you face the locked gate, turn right. You'll find a door, which you can open by cutting the rope. As you go through the doors, you'll see a ladder. Climbing it will get you on a roof with hidden painkillers.
- The Junkyard is very similar to the one in GTA: Vice City and the Angel Pine Junkyard in GTA: San Andreas
- The trailer where Cash finds the Nail Gun is similar to the one in GTA: Vice City where Phil Cassidy lives.
- There's an audio bug where the one of the Skinz using the toilet would loop through the entire level untill the player dies.