The White Rabbit is the nickname given to a man who is dressed up in a bunny suit and is a recurring star in Starkweather's snuff films. The White Rabbit's job is to lure people into traps to be ambushed and killed.
The White Rabbit tends to act very cocky and taunts Cash a lot, however he gets very scared when Cash goes after him and will sometimes even beg for mercy and even cry "mommy!" If Cash surprises him and aim a gun at him, he will put his hands up in surrender. He does try to defend himself when he is carrying a gun.
Events of ManhuntEdit
As James Earl Cash nears the end of his time as a snuff film star, the White Rabbit shows up and Cash is instructed to follow him. The rabbit leads Cash into several traps where he gets ambushed by the Smileys, always surviving. Cash eventually chases the rabbit into a workshop room where Starkweather has planned to let Cash die. The rabbit heads outside the prison and Cash kills the remaining Smileys, finishing off the gang. Cash heads outside the prison, where the rabbit is shocked to see Cash still alive. The rabbit runs away again and Cash pursues him. Outside, three Cerberus guards are patrolling the area. Cash takes them out and makes his way up to the guard tower. Up here, the rabbit has armed himself with a Shotgun and is accompanied by a Cerberus guard carrying a Sniper Rifle. Here Cash finally kills The White Rabbit and takes the key he was holding to exit the prison.
If White Rabbit falls in the ground due low health, sometimes he may tell Cash to "just take the damn key", seemingly surrendering. However, the player can't actually get the key and spare him. This probably was done to show how much Cash wanted to kill White Rabbit and get his revenge on Starkweather.
Events of Manhunt 2Edit
During Broadcast Interrupted, inside the TV-MK studio, an actor dressed up in the same suit as The White Rabbit can be spotted hanging from a microphone cable in front of the Frankie and the Freaks decor.
- "Hey wait! What the?"
- "Just take the damn key! Mommy!"
- "Get'em off of me! GET HIM OFF OF ME!"
- "HELP! BOOHOO! HELP!"
- "Rabbit white wabbit wabbit wabbit wabbit ta uh ta ta rabbit."
- "NO! NO! (crying) oh!"
- "This wasn't the deal! THIS WASN'T THE DEAL!"
- "God! Help me ow! mommy! oooowww!"
- "AAHHHEGGUHH! Oh god aughh!"
- "You did well, very well but every film has an ending and this is yours!"
- "You made it! Oh dear you see you didnt make it after all! (Laughing)"
- "Close your eyes bad boy! Time for bye byes!"
- "Hey you ain't dead! HE AIN'T DEAD! OH SHIT I'VE GOT THE KEYS OUTTA HERE!"
- "You're supposed to be dead, oh fuck! He's after my freaking key!"
- The rabbit is a homage to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Starkweather calls Cash his "big ugly Alice".
- Completing Kill The Rabbit and Divided They Fall, with a 5 star rating in each, will unlock a cheat allowing you to play as The White Rabbit.
- The Level Kill The Rabbit could possibly be a reference to Elmer Fudd's Motto.
- The White Rabbit is the only character in the Manhunt series to appear in both games. However, his appearance in Manhunt 2 is simply just an easter egg.
- The rabbit could possibly be based upon the Bunnyman Bridge Urban Legend, from 1971 a man dressed in bunny suit who attacks victims with axe and also has blood over the suit.