MissionEditCash finds out the Wardogs have taken his family hostage so he sets out to save them. Cash makes his way through Carcer City Zoo, freeing his family members one by one, by cutting them loose with either a Machete or Glass Shard, while killing every Wardog in his way.
There's a Wardog carrying a revolver, guarding each member. If that Wardog sees Cash or is alerted by another about Cash's presence, the guarding Wardog will kill the family member. At least one famly member must survive for the scene to be completed.
Once all members have been freed or killed, Cash enters the shark's mouth to the final section of the zoo where he kills more Wardogs. He then pulls a switch in a nearby room to open the exit gate and leave where he is picked up by the Cerberus.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Plastic Bag
- Glass Shard
- Tranquilizer Rifle
- Crowbar (if kept from Grounds for Assault)
- Sawn-Off Shotgun (if kept from Grounds for Assault)
|Note: The executions in some walkthrough videos have been censored to avoid being removed by Youtube administators. The game itself is not censored.|
- View of Innocence - Completion.
- Art panel 7 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Helium Hunters Cheat - 5 star rating and 5 star rating in View of Innocence (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Brawl Game - 3 star rating and 3 star rating in Grounds for Assault, View of Innocence, Drunk Driving and Graveyard Shift.
- Starkweather's dialogue changes depending on the number of surviving members:
- One: "Well one out of four ain't too bad, I suppose."
- Two: "Two dead, two alive, 50/50! Half a family, good enough for me, though."
- Three: "What a bummer, you turn up alive and one of them kicks it."
- All: "You rescued them all; I knew I'd bring the hero out in you."