The Sledgehammer is a Red Class Weapon that appears in Manhunt 2.
It is a weapon used by the Civilians.
- Hasty: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the back of the head, causing his head to explode.
- Violent: Danny/Leo taps the hunter on the back with the end of the handle, the hunter then turns around and as he does, Danny/Leo hits him square in the face. Causing blood and brains to fly everywhere.
- Gruesome: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the right shoulder, which causes him to land face first and turn around. Danny/Leo then smashes the hunter's right knee by hitting it with the Sledgehamer. He then finishes off the hunter by smashing him in the face and destroying his head as he reaches for his broken knee.
- Jumping: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the back as he lands, causing the hunter to fall face first on the ground. He then finishes off the hunter by hitting him on the back of the head.
- The PC version has a noticeably different Gruesome execution sound. Adding a loud moan after the hunter's knee is smashed.