Shotgun + Light is the same as the Shotgun, but features an attached flashlight used to locate the player in the shadow in addition in shooting them. The light under the shotgun's barrel can be turned on and is pretty much useless in terms of hiding in the shadows.
Missions in Manhunt:
Missions in Manhunt 2:
Firearm executions can only be performed in Manhunt 2
Danny/Leo hits the hunter in the back of the head twice with the butt of the gun, dropping the hunter to his knees. Danny/Leo then shoots the hunter in the back of the head, killing him.
Danny/Leo prods the hunter and as he turns around Danny/Leo shoots him in the face.
- The attached light is known in real life as a Tactical Light.
- On the PS2/PSP version of Manhunt 2, it is one of two weapons that can locate the player in the shadows, the other being the Flashlight.
- Leo can blow up Police Cruisers with the shotgun.
- The Shotgun shares ammo with the regular Shotgun and the Sawn-Off Shotgun.
- The Shotgun can only be collected by the player in Most Wanted. The SWAT can be seen carrying them, but they can't be used by Leo.