The Red Light District is a place that is explored in Manhunt 2. It is home to various strip clubs, porn shops, a movie theatre and some residential apartments, and gives off of a French-Quarter vibe. One of the streets present in this level looks very similar to Bourbon Street in New Orleans.
Businesses and Places Edit
- Titty Citty - a strip club
- Velvet Glove - a porn shop owned by The Pervs
- Abandoned Porn Theatre - The location of Daniel's safe house.
- Red Kings Block - an abandoned building owned by the local street gang
- Flipper Fruit - abandoned fruit shop owned by The Red Kings
- Bees Honey Pot Brothel - setting of the level Bees Honey Pot
- A Fifty Five - a strip club or brothel
- Lips Service - a strip club or brothel
Gang Control Edit
Weapons and Items Edit
- Barbed Wire (Wii)
- Baseball Bat
- Glass Shard
- Mace (Wii)
- Plastic Bag
- Glass Bottle
- If one looks closely at the second stripper inside the Titty City window for a few seconds, the ghost of Daniel Joiner's wife can be seen.
- In Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, there is a district also called the 'Red Light District' which has features similar to Manhunt 2, such as having a strip club called Sex Club 7.
- According to the concept art for the location, it is heavily based off of New Orleans, supporting the fact that Cottonmouth might be inspired from New Orleans.