Police cruisers are emergency services vehicles primarily used by Carcer City Police Department, Cops and S.W.A.T. in both games. In Manhunt 2, the police car might explode if Leo shot it with the Shotgun.
In these two games, the vehicle resembles a 1980's Ford LTD, and they both feature a black and white livery with powerful searchlights.
The police car is very similar to the Police Cruiser in Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories.
- The police cruisers in Manhunt and Manhunt 2 have a Florida License Plate from GTA Vice City, meaning that Rockstar Games used the police cruiser from Vice City as the basis for C.C.P.D and the city police from Manhunt 2.
- The police cruisers in Manhunt 2 are exactly the same police cruisers from the first Manhunt, only that they did not bear C.C.P.D marks. Some police cruisers have their windows blank. Also, they have a big light behind the sirens.
- In Manhunt and Manhunt 2, the police cruisers doesn't feature a police state seal or a city police logo.
- In Manhunt, the police cruisers' sirens are always flashing, but in Manhunt 2 the sirens doesn't.
- In Manhunt 2 strangely, you can hear police sirens, but as mentioned above, the sirens aren't turned on and oddly not flashing.
- The single difference beetwen police cruisers from both Manhunt games are the wheels design.
- In both Manhunt games, the colors (white and black) from police cruisers resembles the present-day L.A.P.D police cars and the white stripes which stretch along the sides are likely resembles the N.Y.P.D blue stripes.
- In Manhunt, The police buzzer Lightmapping don't affect the car lightmapping, just the windows considered an bug.
- Despite the police cruisers being based on 1980's Ford LTD's would indicate that both of the police departments are somehow underfunded, especially the Cottonmouth Police Department as the events of the game take place in 2006/2007 and 2012/2013 where usually, most of the police departments in the USA would use Ford Crown Victorias and the use of a 1980's Ford LTD in the modern times would be too shameful.
- In Manhunt 2, the police cruisers doesn't bear any police seals nor mark abbreviatons for the city police. (eg. C.C.P.D. marks in Manhunt). In real life, it would be impossible and maybe illegal for an American police department to not bear a police seal or some marks to identify for what city they work.