Police cruisers are emergency services vehicles primarily used by Carcer City Police Department, Cops and S.W.A.T. in both games. In Manhunt 2, the police car might explode if Leo shoots it with the Shotgun.
In these two games, the vehicle resembles a 1983-1986 Ford LTD, and they both feature a black and white livery with powerful searchlights.
The police car is very similar to the Police Cruiser in Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories.
- Interestingly, when a Police Car explodes in Manhunt 2, the model changes into a wrecked Greenwood.
- In Manhunt and Manhunt 2, the police cruisers doesn't feature a police state seal or a city police logo.
- In Manhunt, the police cruisers' sirens are always flashing, but in Manhunt 2 the sirens doesn't.
- In Manhunt 2 strangely, you can hear police sirens, but as mentioned above, the sirens aren't turned on and oddly not flashing.
- In Manhunt, The police buzzer Lightmapping don't affect the car lightmapping, just the windows considered a bug.
- In Manhunt 2, the police cruisers doesn't bear any police seals nor mark abbreviatons for the city police. (eg. C.C.P.D. marks in Manhunt). In real life, it would be impossible and maybe illegal for an American police department to not bear a police seal or some marks to identify for what city they work.
- The police car is very similar to the Police Cruiser in Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories.
Manhunt 2 Edit
- On the streets of Cottonmouth in the level Domestic Disturbance.
- A green civiliant version is seen in the parking lot of the TV-MK Studio.