The Plastic Bag is a Green Class weapon that appears in both Manhunt games. It is one of the weapons that appears in most scenes in Manhunt.
In Manhunt, it is found in the missions Born Again, Doorway into Hell, Road to Ruin, White Trash, Fuelled by Hate, Grounds for Assault, Strapped for Cash, Graveyard Shift, Mouth of Madness, Doing Time, Kill the Rabbit, Divided they Fall, Wrong Side of the Tracks, Trained to Kill, Key Personnel and Time 2 Die.
- Hasty: Cash slips the bag over the Hunter's head, it only takes about 5 seconds until the Hunter's body becomes limp.
- Violent: Cash slips the bag over the Hunter's head, as he holds it tightly he then punches the Hunter in the kidney, the Hunter then turns around and falls on his knees in pain, Cash lastly knees him three times in the face, killing him.
- Gruesome: Cash slips the bag over the Hunter's head, Cash then spin's the Hunter around and punches the hunter four times in the face causing the the Hunter to let out muffled moans of pain. To finish off the Hunter, Cash finally puts both of his hands on the Hunter's head and breaks his neck.
- Hasty: Danny/Leo slips the bag over the Hunter's head, after about 5 seconds the Hunter becomes limp. The same animation from the original game is used.
- Violent: Danny/Leo slips the bag over the Hunter's head, spins him around, and punches him in the stomach, then the face, and to finish him off, Danny/Leo head butts the Hunter in the face.
- Gruesome: Danny/Leo slips the bag over the Hunter's head and spins him around to face him, he then punches the Hunter hard in the face twice, to finish him off Danny/Leo then trips him (In the PS2/PSP version, he finishes him off by giving him an elbow to the head and another punch to the head after he trips him)
- Jumping: Danny/Leo jumps onto the Hunter and slips the bag over his head, as he lands he smashes the Hunter's face into the ground, to finish him off he smashes the Hunter's face into the ground for a second time.
- In PS2 Beta, PS2 and PSP versions of Manhunt 2, when the hunter is first punched in the Gruesome execution, he loudly screams in agony and confusion. The scream was cut out from PC/Wii.