The Pen is a Green Class weapon that appears in Manhunt 2.
- Hasty: Danny/Leo stabs the Pen into the right side of the hunter's neck, as the hunter reaches for the wound, Danny/Leo snaps the Pen into the hunter's neck and pushes him to the ground.
- Violent: Danny/Leo taps on the hunter's back, as the hunter turns around he attempts to throw a punch almost immediately at Danny/Leo, but he grabs the hunter's arm and stabs the Pen into the hunter's neck, causing a flurry of blood to squirt out. Still holding the hunter's arm, he then throws the dead hunter down.
- Gruesome: Danny/Leo stabs the hunter in the right side of his neck, as the hunter turns around in pain, Danny/Leo stabs the hunter in his right eye then the forehead. The hunter attempts to cover his face, But Danny/Leo stabs him three more times in the stomach, as he lands the third stab, Danny/Leo rips the Pen from the hunter's stomach all the way up to his throat, He finally throws the hunter to the ground.
- Jumping: Danny/Leo tackles the hunter on to the ground as he lands, Danny/Leo then stabs the hunter two more times in the right side of his neck, causing him to bleed to death.
- In the Wii/PC versions of Manhunt 2, during the Gruesome execution the hunter is stabbed way too fast and the slicing part is skipped, going straight to the hunter's landing. This is done due to the interaction controls, as the slow down during the prompts would make the stabbs look no different than the PSP/PS2 execution.