|Front(s):||Carcer City Zoo|
|Enemies:||James Earl Cash|
"Ooh Ooh Ahh Ahh!!" - a Monkey.
The Monkeys are a gang of psychos who believe themselves to be primates, and dress in organ monkey costumes. They appear in Manhunt.
The Monkeys operate in the Carcer City Zoo and come out to ambush Cash when they see him. They are very territorial and loyal to the gang. They usually lose their control when there are no bananas around to eat. When so, they commonly assault and attack the nearest bystander. They only appear in the bonus mission Monkey See, Monkey Die. Their weapons of choice are the Sawn-Off Shotgun and the Machete.
- The Monkeys are the only gang with members that don't speak a single word, they only mimic monkey sounds.
- The Monkeys have the number 666 written on their backs. 666 is a reference to Satanism, probably meaning they worship Satan.
- A hidden Monkey can be spotted at the end of the bonus level. He can only be reached with the trainer.
- A faint image of a Monkey's face can be seen in the bottom left corner of the bonus art panel which features the Scarecrow Halloween Variant (PS2-USA game version).
- In unused text at the end of Mouth of Madness, Starkweather told Cash to put on the monkey suit for Doing Time, which makes sense of Starkweather's "Monkey see, monkey kill" line at the beginning of Doing Time.