The Metal Bat makes more appearances than the standard bat, used primarily by the Skinz. It is later seen carried by a Smiley (named Fug) and Cash is objected to gain hold of the bat and perform a Violent and a Gruesome execution with it.
It is also one of two weapons during a bonus scene to kill as many hunters as possible before dying.
Missions in Manhunt:
- Hasty: Cash hits the hunter on the right side of the face, the hunter turns around immediately only to be killed by getting hit once more on the left side of the face.
- Violent: Cash jabs the end of the bat into the hunter's stomach knocking him to his knees, the hunter then looks up and as he does, Cash hits the hunter on the back of the head, killing him.
- Gruesome: Cash puts the bat across the hunter's throat choking him until he falls to his knees, Cash then steps to the side and hits the hunter on the right side of the head causing the hunter's head to crack into pieces of brain and skull that fly all over the place.
- The model for the Metal Bat was reused in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- The Metallic Baseball Bat has the number 666 placed on it.