In Manhunt 2, most levels have their hidden places, which can't be entered by the player.
- A street behind a gate on the parking outside the Dixmor Asylum.
- The main entrance to the asylum.
- A hidden room in Daniel's House.
- An alley next to the house, behind the fence.
- A part of the city behind the garage with the Trashmaster.
Sexual Deviants Edit
- The street outside the club.
Red Light Edit
- The part of the street outside the Porn Theatre.
- The street and buildings behind the fence, where the Shovel is.
- The safe house and a part of the Safe House level.
Best Friends Edit
- The Port.
Safe House Edit
- The entrance to the Porn Theatre, at the end of the level. Doors also can be opened, but this leads to a void.
- Part of the Red Light level.
Bees Honey Pot Edit
- The street during the introduction cut-scene.
- The hidden room in the Brothel.
- The Project Plaza.
Most Wanted Edit
- The streets and most of the gardens.
- The Train Yard at the end of the level.
Ritual Cleansing Edit
- The Train Yard and warehouses behind the fence at the beginning of the level.
- The area and buildings behind the wall at the beginning of the level.
Altered State Edit
- The studios behind the fence.
- The countryside.
Domestic Disturbance Edit
- The street and church behind the two gates.
- An extremely low quality alley from Ghosts mission, next to Danny's garden.
- The kitchen of Danny's house, with his wife in it.
Personality Clash Edit
- The street and weapons behind the Weary Pines Cemetery.