MissionEditCash jumps through the trash chute and land around the back alleys behind Carcer Mark Mall and makes his way through some abandoned buildings out to the street, killing Hoods along the way.
Cash soon comes across a padlocked gate and must search for a Crowbar to open it. He soon enters a ruined building and goes up the stairs where he is attacked by another Hood, but Cash kills him and takes the Crowbar.
Then he is objected to enter a cellar and fight another crowbar weilding Hood and kill him.
Weapons and Items Edit
|Note: The executions in some walkthrough videos have been censored to avoid being removed by Youtube administators. The game itself is not censored.|
Manhunt - ps2 - Scene 2 Doorway to Hell(09:24)
- Road to Ruin - Completion.
- Art panel 2 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Runner Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Born Again (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Hard as Nails - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Born Again, Road to Ruin, White Trash and Fuelled by Hate.
- There are blood stains on the wall which were reused from Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- Mean Street Taxis, a taxi firm from the GTA series is seen advertised on a large window.
- Mr. Nasty could be actually the last hunter in the scene, since when valiant website was online there was a picture of him in the very same place.