Doorway into Hell is the 2nd scene in Manhunt.
MissionEditCash jumps through the trash chute in Carcer Mark Mall and ends up in the back alleys of the Hoods Turf. He makes his way through the hostile streets, maneuvering through several abandoned buildings to get around the numerous roadblocks. Many Hoods members are taken out along the way.
Cash soon comes across a padlocked gate and must search for a Crowbar to open it. He enters a ruined building and climbs up a set of stairs, only to be ambushed by a lone Hood wielding the crowbar. Cash wipes him out and grabs the crowbar.
After busting the padlock with the newly acquired crowbar, Cash descends into the basement of a burnt-out building and is goaded on to fight another crowbar-wielding Hood in a padded bondage room. He takes him out and completes the scene.
Weapons and Items Edit
- Road to Ruin - Completion.
- Art panel 2 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Runner Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Born Again (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Hard as Nails - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Born Again, Road to Ruin, White Trash and Fuelled by Hate.
- There are blood stains on the wall which were reused from Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- Mean Street Taxis, a taxi firm from the GTA series is seen advertised on a large window.
- Mr. Nasty could actually be the last hunter in the scene, since when valiant website was online there was a picture of him in the very same place.