The Circular Saw is a Blue Class weapon in Manhunt 2.
It is a weapon used by The Pervs.
- Hasty: Danny/Leo runs the Saw up the hunter's back, making him fall to his knees then cuts the face of the hunter, sawing the head apart
- Violent: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on his head, causing him to fall to his knees. The hunter then turns his head and raises his right arm to defend himself but Danny/Leo saws it off. The hunter falls on his face with Danny/Leo finishing him off by sawing into the back of his head, decapitating him.
- Gruesome: Danny/Leo saws the hunters legs off, causing him to scream and fall on his back as Danny/Leo proceeds to saw him in half from the groin up to his head, killing him.
- Jumping: Danny/Leo hits the hunter over the head with the Saw as he lands, causing him to fall to the ground. Danny/Leo then runs the Saw from the back to his head, killing him.
- The PC version has a unique scream on the violent execution. When the hunter's arm is sawed off, the hunter will scream a loud "OWH!" painfully and in agony. Also in PC and Wii, the sound part where the hunter is hit on the head and he says "oh, no" is taken from the PSP/PS2 execution of the hunter being cut in half.
- The gruesome and violent executions are reversed from PS2/PSP to PC/Wii.