MissionEditThe intro starts with a reporter giving information about James Earl Cash's execution, who was sentenced to death for murdering. Cash was injected by a lethal injection during the execution. However, he later wakes up in Carcer Mark, to find he was only sedated.
Just when Cash wakes from his "execution", a Director is speaking to him through a speaker in the room where Cash wakes. Not knowing anything, Cash violently smash the door and the security camera that is observing him. Calming Cash down, the Director tells Cash to wear an earpiece that was placed on the table near the bed Cash woke up and tells him he will be free as long as he follows the Director's instructions, thus forcing Cash to participate in the Director's snuff film.
Cash is later introduced to a gang called the Hoods. Cash must kill the first few Hoods to test if Cash got whatever it takes to be the leading man in a snuff film. After filming the progress Cash makes with the surveillance cameras, the Director told Cash that he must make his way to the Carcer Mark Mall, up the stairs to the roof of the mall and jump through the trash chute while facing a number of Hoods all the way.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Plastic Bag
- Glass Shard
- Barbed Wire (trainer)
- Brick (weapon cheat, trainer)
- Can (trainer)
- Glass Bottle (trainer)
- Head (by performing Barbed Wire execution)
- Doorway into Hell - Completion.
- Art panel 1 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Runner Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Doorway into Hell (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Hard as Nails - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Doorway into Hell, Road to Ruin, White Trash and Fuelled by Hate.
- According to the instruction manual, Cash's execution took place at Darkwoods Penitentiary.
- This level features only Green Class Weapons.
- This is the only level where's Cash's health bar isn't full at the start. Cash possibly has a headache after the "execution".
- The room where Cash wakes up is actually a closed down Coffee and Donuts store.
- Towards the beginning, there is a shop called Ryton Aide which also appeared in GTA: Vice City.
- The level folder is named "jury_turf" implying that the Jury appeared in some version of the level.
- Unused text in the level has Starkweather telling Cash to "Get the video from that camera." This was later used in View of Innocence.