The Chained Baseball Bat, named simply Baseball Bat, is a Red Class Weapon appearing in Manhunt 2.
Manhunt 2EditLike the first game, the Baseball Bat is the first Red weapon introduced to the player on the PS2/PSP version and is first found behind the bar at the S&M Club and is used commonly by the Pervs. It has a chain wrapped to increase pain and its stained with blood, indicating it was used to beat someone before.
Missions in Manhunt 2:
- Hasty: Danny hits the hunter on the back of the head, causing it to explode.
- Violent: Danny hits the hunter on the back of the head, dropping the him to his knees. He then swings the Bat with both hands at the hunter's head, smashing it apart.
- Gruesome: Danny hits the hunter on the back, causing him to turn around. Danny then hits the hunter on the chest and finishes him off by hitting him in the face, smashing it open.
- Jumping: Danny hits the hunter on the back of the head as he lands, smashing his it open.
- In the PC version, during Sexual Deviants, when the player gets to the dance floor area of the club, the baseball bat executions will not cause a hunters' head to explode until they get past the guard door (although you can still hear the sound of the head exploding). This is because the player needs to have a dead hunter's head intact so they can cut it off with an Axe in case they didn't cut it off with an axe execution before.